Thursday 12 July 2012

New OOTD layout

I have decided to do OOTD posts although instead of the traditional self portraits Im going to be using Polyvore to help re-create my looks (well 90% of the time). I will try throw in one or two posts with pics of me but due to my schedule and camera shyness this will be a special occasion.

So far this week I have been really busy and always been on-the-go so my outfits have been very comfortable and mostly casual.


Monday's OOTD: Black tights and Black and Grey Cardigan from Woolworths, Chartreuse snood from Cotton On, Black Chanel handbag, Acid Yellow pumps Mr Price, Gold earrings from Accesorize, Gold Cuff and loose bangles from my gran and Onyx ring from Lovisa.

Im lucky that my job doesn't call for me to wear anything too smart and dressed up because it then gives me a choice every morning...casual or smart.

This comes on handy for those days when you crawl out of bed with barely enough time to get ready in time for work. I'm even luckier that I live 2minutes away from my office, although this can sometimes be a negative aspect.


Tuesday's OOTD: Black tights, Black suede boots and Tweed Blazer from Woolworths, White vest, Black Snood and Nude jumper from Cotton On, Black studded bag from Aldo, Gold infinity ring from Famke, Black cuff from Sass Diva and earrings from Tanya Wheeler.

Wednesday's OOTD: Black opaque tights, Grey cotton dress, Grey Jacket and Grey and silver slipper all from Woolworths. Silver necklace from Tanya Wheeler and earrings from Zoe & Morgan.

P.S if you've just read this post and enjoyed it, please follow me on bloglovin or blogger!
also, please leave a comment as i love to read them, good or bad.

* inhale luv .  exhale hate *



No comments:

Post a Comment