Monday 16 July 2012

Winter's weekend

Saturday night on the couch in front of the TV

This weekend should've been one full of smiles and excitement and although it was for a short period it didn't last.

On Friday after work we went grocery shopping and had a chilled night in watching series on the couch. 

Saturday morning I woke up bright and early for my first wedding dress fitting!! (Well, technically it was my second fitting but we changed so much the first time that it felt as if it was a new dress I was going to see.) So, together with my mom and one of my bridesmaids we went to the bridal boutique and I tried on my dress. It is amazing, so beautiful, even if I say so myself. I was going to include a sneak-peak but my very nosey/wonderful fiancé will probably have a look and spoil it. After, my fitting I went for breakfast with Hayley (my maid of honour) and then we went scouting for bridesmaid dress ideas. We saw one or two nice ones but its tricky because my other bridesmaid, Wendy, lives in JHB so its hard to see what they both like - thank goodness for bbm. We are going to do the official dress hunt when Wendy is here in October, and by then all the Spring/Summer dresses will be out!In the afternoon I just relaxed at home as I was starting to feel sick.

On Sunday I woke up with full on flu. I felt hideous. Aching body, runny nose, tired, headache and grumpy! So I was pampered in bed and spent most of the day sleeping.

I unfortunately have had to come to work today and have just tried to wrap up as warm as possible.


Woke up feeling dreadful on Sunday

My side table of tissues and liquids

My bed - the place I cozily spent ALL of Sunday

Sleeping beauty/GRUMPY ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment